Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Review of Spill-Proof Cap Combo 4-Pack

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Now little kids can drink from grown-up juice and water bottles — without spilling! These clever spouts turn plastic beverage bottles into instant sippy cups. No spilling, no leaking if the bottle gets tipped over. Includes four screw-on caps: two for wide-mouth juice bottles and two for diff...


Cool!!

By Ninny95 from Marquand, Mo on 3/13/2010

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Durable, Simple, Easy Use, Easy Setup, Portable, Lightweight, Convenient

Cons: None

Best Uses: Daily Use, No cups needed, Toddlers, Travel, Kids

Describe Yourself: On the go mom, Stay at home mom, Parent of Two or More Children

This is cool. I've had this for about a month. I only bought one set just to try at home, to see how well they worked. And boy did they work! I mainly got it for my 2 yr old who has trouble drinking out of a water/soda bottle. He always seem to want a drink out of my bottle while I was driving. This really helps. I can now give my 2 yr old a drink out of the bottle when I'm driving, knowing that he won't be spilling it all over him. Of course, I don't put it on while I'm driving! Since I only had one set, my 4 yr old wanted to try it too. So, now I'm back to buy 2 more sets! I just stick'em in a ziplock bag & toss'em in my truck & there are no worries if we get something to drink in a bottle. I know that I have these & there'll be no mess! It also comes with instructions on how to use them. How hard is it to read instructions & use them right? Anyway, I love them!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment